Worthless Creation
Monday, March 13, 2006

Fear Of Failure

Have you ever had a fear of failure? If you do, what failure are you fearing at? If you don't have, how did you overcome (or how did you prevent) that failure?

Right now, I fear courting someone. It's not because I haven't recovered yet from my previous girlfriend (and I am so good now) but it's because of lifestyle differences. Imagine this one: I am a happy-go-lucky guy, one who splurges on anything that interests me, goes out to parties (may it be drinking sprees to nature trips) and is always hooked-up with the PC just for relaxation, and not to mention that I act like a devil's advocate. The girl that I fear courting is someone who's really religious, gives out anything just for the sake of attending a core-group bible study, she's someone who gave up "bad" doings, and she's someone sweet.

I always imagine that if I have to "be with her" then I should give up on my current "doings". I asked some people and they say that I should. For them, this will be my opportunity for renewal, and I should grab the opportunity. I myself, I am somewhat downed that I might miss out my very self.

Since Saturday, I was with the "girl-that-I-fear-courting". We had a Nature-trip outing together with my officemates and some friends at Kawasan Falls. With the two days that I have spent with her (and with the group as well) I kinda have thought that I really should get rid now of my "bad doings". The bad thing is that I am still not determined, and people now are forcing me to take it. I just told them "I fear failure".

This fear of failure still haunts me now. How I wish I can overcome this one so that I can continue. To be honest, right now my thoughts are just about the girl, I have goose bumps (not to mention that it's cold in here) and my heart's really occupied, because of that girl.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://hjpitubo.com/kbhe/abtw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uzidbain.com/ujuq/oknq.html]Cool site[/url]

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://hjpitubo.com/kbhe/abtw.html | http://vtmoqofs.com/jwqv/okbl.html

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home