Worthless Creation
Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Talk About Bad Luck

Last April 15 we're supposed to have our Island Hopping event with Proggies/DP's and friends but to my dismay I had pains on the side which restrained me to attend. During the afternoon at that day, I walked from our home to our nearby friendly Internet cafe to join the gang for a DOTA game and I stumbled somewhere down the road, which made me stop by embarrassment and prevented me to attend a badminton game sometime Monday on the next week.

Last Saturday again I stumbled in front of my house. Instead that my left ankle's rejuvenating from disgrace (call it sheer disaster) the situation was kinda worse. Instead of going out with Dante and the rest of the Comp. Eng'g./Comp. Sci. drinking buddies, I just went into the neighborhood and had a party with my kababayans.

The company's sportsfest is nearing, and still I am in no good to play. Darns! Why did this happened to me.

And oh, I got a brand new PC! Woohoo!!!! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work lottery Cooking school philippines aston martin dealers us Atk fat sex picture Cross country running trails in south carolina review on laser hair remover Rationale ovens India buy wellbutrin colocation entre lesbienne aston martin db7 for sale Duck area rug celexa quitting small external hard drive aston club europe martin us Santa cruz dental society http://www.spamfilters5.info/consumer2fsocial-threats-for-daimler-chrysler.html

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home