Worthless Creation
Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sadness Burst

Do you ever get the feeling that you feel very lonely for such a moment? Well, I did a few moments ago.

Yesterday was a very busy day for me, for I was covering my officemate who's not around the office. I thought that the day would be so slow, but it turned out that there had been many projects sent. It's a good thing that Big Brother Ben spared me for the morning so that I can rest (and attend a badminton session - but too bad I missed it). So I slept at around a quarter near 12 noon and woke up at 3:30PM. Jeremy's with me at home (and by the way I haven't mentioned that Jeremy's my only companion in the house after the other three are gone with their new lives). He went out to have a massage with Mitch - so minus one folk at home equals to me being alone. I just played and played and played Warcraft, but then inside me I feel so empty. I called home and talked with mom (even though she's trying to remind me of my phone bills), and I called Rhendy and had a small chat. After those calls, still I did felt that I am so empty. My officemates came along (and brought along a bottle of tequila) and invited us to go to a Jamaican nights event, but I refused because I don't like such events. A few left, had talks up until 2AM, and after that we adjourned for the morning. All are now asleep except me, sitting infront of my PC and browsed the Internet while listening to Tracy Chapman songs. I still feel the emptiness inside.

This morning, I tried a new game (I just downloaded Last Chaos - a new MMORPG game addiction). I was reminded that I have a project that's due this week, but then I am in no mood of doing it. Good thing Peter asked me to play DOTA in GG Client, and we played and we won 2-0. After that, I am now back to my geekazoid mode. Jeremy and Mitch went out to the city after watching Paquiao won over Solis (and I can say that it's a dry game). So now I am left alone at home - still feeling so empty.

Then I thought, how can I be empty if in my heart I still have Someone who's awesome enough to cleanse and purify you? Then I came to realize that if I will just fix my eyes on Jesus I will be overjoyed. Loneliness is just something that will taunt you to slack around.

Well that's all. I am just babbling here. I don't have any place to go, 'coz I need to finish this project of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home