Worthless Creation
Friday, December 01, 2006

Decemberfest, But A Disasterfest For Some

For a very good reason I will not be posting my Bohol escapade pics and as well as our paintball fights for November.

So the air now crisps for December, in which people are preparing for gifts, thinks of food and celebrations, and reunions as well. In this month also, the 13th month pay will be given (and hooray I'm waiting for it).

I just saw the news and I feel sad about Albay because of "Bagyong Reming" leaving behind casualties in the area. As of now, almost 300 lives are lost, and there are many that are still missing. Many households are broken down, hoping they could start a new life and still feel the goodness of the season of Christmas.

We hope that the government will tend for this disaster. I think the NDCC's trying to do something about this, and we hope that everyone will be catered. Let us all pray for those people affected, and we pray that they will be in good hands.

"If one of your countrymen becomes poor and is unable to support himself among you, help him as you would an alien or a temporary resident, so he can continue to live among you." - Leviticus 25:35

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home