Worthless Creation
Sunday, September 24, 2006

New Found Glory

Just this morning me and my Dotanian (Warcraft's Defense of the Ancients) friends went to a nearby (but not really) beach just to relax our eyes and enjoy the beach. We brought along food and drinks, and we had a guitar to fill the air with music. All was great on the outing ... we sang, we played a "name-that-other-item" game, we ate and we drank, and we laughed.

Before we went home, we took a dive at the beach. Everything was okay (splashed and splashed with my friends) until the time that we're about to get out of the water I dislocated my left shoulder. Luckily it happened on shore. Noel helped me went out of the water and into our cottage.

I tried returning it back, but I find it hard. This has happened to me for the nth time (I can't count). And guess what??? It was my first time that I took a moment to pray and asked for strength. And after that, viola!

I really can't imagine prayers can do wonders. I am thankful that He's always with us ... and I am thankful that He's always giving me a chance to renew my life. No matter what happens, I am still in my quest ... my quest for Him!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home