Worthless Creation
Friday, June 30, 2006

Lost ....

I'm so lost to the blogging world right now. It's because that my PC at home's not functioning (my monitor pissed out for a month now) and still my vendor haven't repaired it yet (grrr). Anyways, as an update .... my friend Arndt was hospitalized because of kidney troubles but I am glad that he's into his fast recovery now. I was in Iligan City last week but I wasn't able to visit my barkada (I didn't tell them that I was on vacation) but I spent my vacation with my family (it was my mom's birthday).

Anyways as a repost, I'd like to post here what I posted at friendster ....

I lost someone who was really dear to me. I don't know if time and space would permit for us to meet again and be friends, but somehow I only see a void on that realization. Jackie had been so dear to me. A time came when we got into a relationship that I thought was bound for a lifetime, but it fuzzed out. I am not her friend now, and I just hope and wish that we'll be friends again. Too bad I have lost someone ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home