Worthless Creation
Saturday, June 10, 2006

Test Everything

You know why I haven't posted for a week? It's because I have an office blooper that I cannot take with in my conscience. I blew up a project for my company, and it's worth a huge amount of money that I can ever imagine off. I can see myself in the droplist of the company. To the fact that they have entrusted me as "one" of the best programmers in the company (they say but it doesn't show) I have a great responsibility of checking all things at hand and make my work near to perfect - and I have failed it. It's really hard to do, but to get rid of bloopers one must attain that work value.

Last week it had been very hard for me. After work, I always end up with a bottle of beer or perhaps a "doseful" of it (if there's such a term). Good thing is that the programming manager that I had been working with these days is very good to me.

Lesson: Test everything. Never assume that you have always done right! No matter what happens, take second, third or maybe up to the nth opinions. As Al Pacino says it in his great movie The Recruit, "EVERYTHING IS A TEST!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home